Windows 10 build 10061- Email msg doesnt open easily, frequently exiting emclient from mail msg

First time probem occuring since updatingg to Windows 10 build 10061.

Hello, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you please specify the application’s behavior? What mail service are you using with eM Client and what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your kind reply… I am using the latest version 6.0.223440,

This problem has happened for the 1st time after updating from windows 10 build 10041 to the current one i.e. 10061.

When starting emclient, the programme starts but remains minimised to the taskbar. After a couple of pressing of the emclient icon it opens up. Then while email, several times the programme gets minimised and I have to click on the icon again, and soon it again gets minimised.

Another small issue is that when we are writing mail & saving it from time to time, several different versions of the mail are getting saved with a different time instead of over-writing the same file to the latest saving. I hope you can fix this too. (Attaching image)

Thanks & regards for your prompt support.
Rishi Saraf

Hello again, what mail service are you using with eM Client? Can you please check your application settings in Tools > Settings > General and check if you don’t have the option “close application to tray” or “minimize application to tray” enabled? If not, please download this utility http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe and run the utility while the application is running minimized an the application is not shown.

The utility will create a stack dump file on your computer, please submit this file to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic for more information about this issue.

Also please make sure you have all updates installed and that you’re running the latest release of the .NET framework on your computer.