Will not accept valid password

I’m looking to purchase multiple licenses for this client, if I can get it working ASAP.

I have it working well with my work email, hosted by Microsoft Office365 exchange servers, but for a customer who is also hosted by Office365, it refuses to accept the password.

Says it finds the server info ok, but password is invalid.  Yet this pass works fine with multiple pcs using Outlook and the webmail so its definitely the right pass.

Why would it work with my work account but not this one??  They’re both hosted by Office365.

Please fix asap.

Hello??!?  Anyone out there want my money or not?

Hello Ozzy,

Could we please ask if your customer can successfully log into webmail? If they can, we would ask you to try The Microsoft Connectivity test https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/- Microsoft Exchange Web Services Connectivity Tests - Service Account Access (Developers) and send the results to [email protected] with a link to this thread.

We’re sorry if the response wasn’t as timely as you’d like it to be, we would recommend contacting [email protected] with pre-sales questions.

Thank you,
Maurice

Thanks, for the record the following was sent to Hester:

Hi,

Attached is the requested result from the connection test.  They use Outlook 2007 and 2010 which has no problem connecting.  They use webmail with no issues.  The autodiscover works fine.  The email address and password are correct.  But eMclient gets something wrong and cannot login.

Please let me know if have any questions.

Appreciate if this could be resolved quickly, a customer is having performance issues with Outlook 2007 being run under a 3rd party terminal services type system on a single server so wants to have outlook or equivalent running on each staff machine, but without the large cost that would entail.  They use tasks a lot so eMclient would be an ideal solution, if it works.  Hopefully a simple bug that can be quickly fixed.

Thanks, Blair.