wildarding in blacklist?

Is there a way to use wildcards in the blacklist - something like @*.science?

Hello Dave, this is unfortunately not possible using eM Client, you can only blacklist second level domains using ‘@domain.com’ for example, or full email addresses by using ‘name@domain.com’ to blacklist the message sender in the Blacklist rule.

Hi–Given the huge surge I’ve experienced in junk/spam mail from *.uno domain, I too would like this feature…and at first blush, it doesn’t sound terrifically difficult to do.

Can someone from emClient (at work and home, we’ve come to appreciate your product, by the way–nice work) reply on this? Tired of having to zonk 50+ (no exaggeration) junk emails from *.uno each day.
Thanks,
Rob

Hello Rob, unfortunately this is currently not a planned feature, as it may result in blocking or filtering all incoming email from domains like .com/.eu/or others etc. Junk filtering is a server side feature as the server’s online capabilities can allow you to filter out email on all devices while eM Client is turned off, and the ability to use smart filters based on spam mail filtered using the server or server side filter. If your mail service doesn’t support junk filtering you can use another available filter like spamihilator and other tools available around the web.

Regards,

Fair enough-- thanks for the reply, and the suggestion on server-end options. I’ll pursue this direction to solve our problem.

URGENT. I NEED HELP TO TAKE MY E- MAAIL THE BLACK LIST OR SPAM . HOW DO I DO ?

With the creation of new top level domains I am now running at between 400 and 500 junk emails a day from domains like .date and .top.
While I understand your worry about people accidentally blocking important top level domains, I believe you really need to give advanced users this ability. You can’t treat everyone as an ignorant user.