Why its not syncing the older mails and new whenever the mails arrive

I have uninstalled and installed it for the 6th time in the row and doing initial setup of my yahoo account but it stops at some point on its own(latest it stopped at 25224 mails) and the revolving circle revolves forever and does not syncs the mails to the inbox then. Whenever I exit out of it and then restarts then it shows some mails otherwise not but the older mails are not getting synced at all. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate version 64 bit. I have given it almost 15 days now with all these uninstallations and installations but it doesn’t seems to work at all.

Do I anticipate that its of no use or should I keep on using Yahoo Mail??

I’m feeling frustrated now.

Uninstalling the application will not make any difference. Rather, try deleting the database and then start again.

To delete the database, close eM Client, and then delete or rename C:\Users_[username]_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that.

Did you contact Yahoo! Support and see if there is any issue with the account?

I also have used Yahoo email for many years, with my POP3 inbox VERY SLOWLY syncing to a large email base. Three days ago, it stopped syncing altogether. Maybe I should try the same thing?

With POP3 if you delete the database, you will most likely lose all your messages. Always make a backup (Menu > File > Backup) before doing anything drastic.

Better would be to export your messages first, then if the new database is working OK, import the message back into that.