Why is the development of this ABANDONED?

So,
I am having the same issue from the 1st time I installed this "EM Client that ois both overrated and SERIOUSLY OVERPRICED for what it provides. MY CALENDAR constantly reminds for events that happened 1998 … and as there are millions of events, I have to wait for 1 hour until all the popups show and sound themselves (or if I make any modification such as in settings not to show … I will never ever get even important reminder that is in future). MORE ON THIS, EM CLIENT REGULARLY CRASHES ON A DAILY OR EVERY 3 DAYS TOPS and even without me being around and when it is restarted, the 1 hour loop restarts again.

NEXT issue: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TRANSFER my database from em crash to MS Outlook WITH KEEPING ALL MY FOLDER TREE (and folder structure) and I have more than 14 GB of emails sorted in folders which from time to time DISAPPEAR on each of the restarts … or they show up like empty ones (AND THOSE ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS FOLDERS).

So, in short, as this is proof of abandoned work, and all serious issue being just being ignored and the “Client” is long since forgotten and the competition is left it in the dust as I can see …

also , after last update EM won’t start, reinstall is not helping also as it reports that I have installed the never wersion than I am installing (WTH) and I am installing actually NEVER version than I had installed …