Why does eM Client keep inserting duplicate folders with names in italics?

I have just opened eM Client and there are 186 ghost subfolders in the Trash folder! Please help, someone.

I have just opened eM Client and there are 186 ghost subfolders in the Trash folder! Please help, someone.

Hello Tod,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Are these folders only in the Trash folder? Can you see them on the server? If you see them on the server, can you try deleting them there? What happens when you try that? If it doesn’t help, could you please message me at [email protected] with a link to this thread and the number of version that you use (Menu -> Help -> About)?

Thank you,
Maurice

Same thing over here. Multiple ghost folders and I cannot delete them from the webserver directly. No access.

EM Client 7.0.27943.0

Hello knert,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try the following steps?

Turn Conversations off (Menu -> View -> Conversations -> Disable Conversations)
Turn eM Client off
Go to eM Client’s installation folder (something like C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client) and run DbRepair.exe (not the DbRepair.exe.config). Wait until the database check is completed.
Turn eM Client on

If it doesn’t help, please message me at [email protected] with a link to this thread.

Regards,
Maurice

Tried both steps but didn’t resolve the issue. I will email you.

Hello everybody,

The problem has been resolved by removing the account from eM Client and adding it again.

Regards,
Maurice