Why do I allways get an error box when I open up eM. I never used to before the upgrade?

How do I get rid of Operations error log when I open up eM. this has only occurred since the latest update. its annoying !

Hello Nick, I’m unfortunately not quite sure what you’re referring to, can you please make a screenshot of the error an submit it to us here on forum? If an error occurs, please switch to the Log tab in Operations as well, copy the content of the log and submit it to us for more information.

Regards,

I’d like to see an answer to this. I would also like to find the setting that would allow me to pull my messages off the server into the client - I recently switched hosting providers and didn’t realize I would lose several years of email which I depended upon daily. Here is a partial log for this situation: 
11:52:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Re: STEFFEN” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)11:52:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Uploading messages: Done
11:52:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
11:52:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
11:52:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “running martingale use with nurtural bridle?” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4758) - May 11, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4760) - May 18, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4762) - May 23, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4764) - May 25, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Re: Did my bridle ship?” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Re: Re[2]: Did my bridle ship?” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “some news from France” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Repair bridle” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Email inquiry for REBLS-SRP49.99” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4783) - July 5, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Email inquiry for Nurtural Horse Elite Western Bridle” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4782) - July 2, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4784) - July 5, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “replacement cheek straps” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Interesested in a Small Opening Order” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4817) - August 2, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[http://www.nurturalhorse.com] Site Lockout Notification” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “fitting and first use” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “shipping?” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “You created a shipping label with PayPal Shipping!” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “bitless” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4884) - October 11, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “[Nurtural Horse] New customer order (4888) - October 29, 2015” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “bitless bridles for therapeutic riding program” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Bitless bridle” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Transferring to a Bitless Bridle” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Bridle bitless” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Uploading messages: Done
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
11:52:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Trash
11:52:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done

Hi,
since the previous topic didn’t include any logs, the error might have been anything, but thank you for including yours.
Your account is IMAP. So you probably have all your emails on the server. Have you changed the server that eM Client tries to synchronize to, though? The error says “([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)” so the error is either that the server is busted (which is something you’d have to solve with your providers) or the you are connecting to a wrong server.
Have you tried removing and synchronizing your account completely anew?

Regards,
Olivia