Why cant I receive any emails, I have a red triangle against my email address which reads connection failed.

Why cant I receive any emails, I have a red triangle against my email address which reads connection failed. There is no problem with the internet connection as I am receiving emails from another platform. The version of eM Client I am using is 7.2.37929.0, I have copied the error log which is attached:13:22:48 Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability 13:22:48 [email protected] [IMAP] Copying messages 13:22:48 [email protected] [IMAP] Copying messages: From Inbox to Drafts/Notes/Holidays/Fishing 13:22:50 [email protected] [IMAP] Copying messages: Done 13:22:50 System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt32. 13:22:50 at System.Number.ParseUInt32(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) 13:22:50 at System.UInt32.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider) 13:22:50 at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.CopyCommand.ProcessCopy(WorkerStatus status, FolderInfo sourceFolderInfo, IList`1 items, SequenceSet sequences) 13:22:50 at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.CopyCommand.ExecuteInternal(WorkerStatus status) 13:22:50 at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status) 13:22:50 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

One solution may be to remove this account from eM Client, then add it again.

Thanks for your suggestion, pleased to report after three days and made no changes the error has gone away and am now receiving emails again.

I have just removed my account fro em client do I need to reinstall the program again

Hi I have just done you suggestion! It has worked, thankyou very much. I understand that all the previous emails have been deleted thats ok, 
Should this resolve the problem?