Where's are my new mail message gone???

Ok boys and girls
appears EMC is receiving new mail messages (I see it in a brief download windows and in pop up notification message.

ISSUE: where the heck to they go, cause not in my inbox not dropped into any mail folder . they go into a blackhole and I need to find where it is

Can you still see them in the web interface for that account?

Did you try a search for one of the messages in eM Client?

They might be in Local Folders. If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

You might have another device connected to the same account that is moving or deleting them.

You might have a Rule that is moving or deleting them. Go to Menu > Tools > Rules , and untick all Rules.

appreciate the response (see inline)

Can you still see them in the web interface for that account?
yes

Did you try a search for one of the messages in eM Client?
of course

They might be in Local Folders. If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.
done that earlier and no not in local folders

You might have another device connected to the same account that is moving or deleting them.
no other devices connected only have desktop ver7.x  of eMclient running on desktop

You might have a Rule that is moving or deleting them. Go to Menu > Tools > Rules , and untick all Rules.
_I don’t use rules so no, no rules

any other insight? before I dump eMclient - thanks_

If you can still see them in the web interface then they are not being deleted from the server, so that is a good thing.

Are you using IMAP or POP3? Menu > Tools > Accounts. You should see either a IMAP or POP3 tab for the account.

Are you getting any error messages? Menu > Tools > Operations. Then look in the Error tab.