Where is Print in Em Client 7 BETA?

I can’t seem to find it anywhere? Thanks for your help in advance!

Menu (top left) then file and then print

Or you coud simply right click the top bar (beside Reply) then left click customize then click print on the left side then add then ok this will add the print icon directly on the top bar

Hi Josh,
it’s exactly as Francois above mentions.
Right-click the top toolbar and open the Customize window to add functions.

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks so so much!

You see, I recently upgraded my grandmother’s EM Client to version 7 BETA, but she called me asking where pint had gone!

I couldn’t even install Version 7 myself to check because the installer just says “This is not a valid Windows installer file.”

Thanks again.

Hi Josh,
if you are having problems installing version 7 the issue could either be with the file being downloaded incorrectly or there is and issue with your Windows Installer.

Regards,
Olivia

Here’s what the error looks like. I tied Alpha too, same problem.

Hello Josh,
that definitely looks like an issue with the Windows installer then.
What version of Windows are you currently using? I found many threads about this issue on the Microsoft support, but the solution might vary depending on your current OS.

Regards,
Olivia

I’m running Windows 8. I haven’t had any trouble installing other software, and I’ve installed EM Client 6 without problems a few weeks ago.

Hi Josh,
I suggest trying to download the v7 installer again then, in case the file was corrupted during the previous download.
If you still get the Windows Installer error, try right-clicking the installation file and Run it as Administrator.
if neither of these help, the issue could be caused by a missing update to windows or a problem in the registry.

Regards,
Olivia