When is EM Client 7 planned for release?

I am planning on purchasing a Pro license, however I don’t want to make the purchase, then have version 7 be released just a couple of months later. 

I don’t really need a Lifetime upgrade as things change too fast in my world.  Although I use several accounts, I can get by with just the two most critical for a short time, then purchase v. 7 as a Pro license.  Unless we’re talking several months away.

Also (this may change my mind)…when new versions are released, is there a different “upgrade” fee, or just the full license?\

Thank you

Hello, eM client 7 is expected to be released in Summer, it’s release will be predeceased with a public beta release, the release is still several months away as you’ve mentioned even though summer is getting closer.

We don’t want to rush things up and release a half-baked product, since this just might be one of the most important releases we have yet to show you.

Upgrade options for users of the previous PRO license should be available, however I’m unfortunately unable to share more details as some of these are yet undecided.

Hello, eM client 7 is expected to be released in Summer, it’s release will be predeceased with a public beta release, the release is still several months away as you’ve mentioned even though summer is getting closer.

We don’t want to rush things up and release a half-baked product, since this just might be one of the most important releases we have yet to show you.

Upgrade options for users of the previous PRO license should be available, however I’m unfortunately unable to share more details as some of these are yet undecided.

Any news about a release date?