when i select a predefined text stile for email in the setting and i try to create new email the default tex stile is not what i have set in

when i select a predefined text stile for email in the setting and i try to create new email the default tex stile is not what i have set in the settings but is Thaoma

Hi,

so when you create new template and then set it to new emails, you are having different font for those emails? what eM Client version do you use?

Jan

Yes, i go in settings, mail,templates and signature, mail templates and i edit the predefined template so i change the font tipe and i save but when i start new email always font thaoma.

Version i’m using is: 5.0.19.406.0

do you have in Tools - settings - mail - templates and signatures set that template as default for new emails?

Anyway in Tools - settings - mail - compose if you change preferred style to another font does it shows in new email?

do you have in Tools - settings - mail - templates and signatures set that template as default for new emails?

No… i have changed only template, now i can see the font, i have changed and is changed in new email too, now works

Anyway in Tools - settings - mail - compose if you change preferred style to another font does it shows in new email?

No, is always Thaoma but i have solved in the question and reply before

Solved, thank you!

you are welcome :slight_smile:

Jan