What happened to spellcheck on send?

In previous versions, when you clicked send, if you have any misspellings, I pop up would come up notifying you have misspelled words. This doesn’t do that anymore. Yes, I have the automatic check spelling checked, but it was easier to click send and then be notified of the spelling errors and fixing them with suggestions. Now I have to go back to each word, right click and then select the correct spelling. Am I missing a setting or was this just taken out of version 6? Please help. Thanks!

Hi,
this feature wasn’t available in eM Client, not even in earlier version.
Maybe it was some sort of setting on your computer. However spell check in eM Client works automatically and pop-up window only appears if you don’t type in subject of the message or you mention attachment in the email and don’t include one.

I hope this is a valid question.
Thank you,
Paul.

This is a valid question. I thought I recalled this occurring in previous versions. I know Outlook does this, and I swear emClient did to. Yes, there is auto spell check, but some don’t autocorrect, and are just underlined. Instead of just pressing send, and have a pop-up display going to each incorrect spelled word and you can click the correct word, now I have to go to each individual word that is underlined, right click to do that same function. Just would be nice to have the option to click send and allow Spellcheck to process that way too. Just a suggestion.

Hi,
yes I understood your issue, unfortunately this is really not available in eM Client.
If you’d like to see the feature in future releases create an “Idea” topic and let other users vote on that suggestion.
If the user feedback is sufficient we might end up adding the feature to future releases.

Thank you,
Paul.