What can I do to have all of my Gmail mails appeared in my All Mail folder in eM client?

I used Gmail. In my All Mail folder in Gmail, I have all of my mails since 2007. I use IMAP in eM Client. But only mails from 2007 to 2013 and mails in the days since I started using eM client (i.e. only 1 week) were synced. What can I do to have all of them appeared in my All Mail folder in eM client?

Hello Terry, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are these missing messages still available in the All Mail folder when logging into your webmail?

Can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit the screenshot to us here on the forum?

Are you using any security software that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to your mail server?

Dear eM Client,
I use version 6.0.23344.0.
In my All Mail folder in eM Client, I only have messages sent to me in the last week, and all mails from 2007 to 21 Feb 2013, that is, missing all messages from 2013 till now. When I checked on my Google via Firefox, they are still there.
Your help to download them is appreciated.
Here are three screenshots:

1. shows my mails in eM Client, folder All Mail. You can see only last week and older than 2013.
    It also shows that there are 18630 messages.
  2. shows that there are 28937 messages in All Mail. The missing ones are from the 2013 to today period.
  3. shows how I setup in Firefox.
    Thanks

Hello Terry, can you please try to right click your “All Mail” folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button? This will force a re-synchronized with the folder so all your mail from this folder will be deleted locally from the database and all the data available on the server should be re-downloaded.

Let me know if this helps.

It does not help as nothing is changed. Nearly the same thing is displayed after a about repairing/synchronising. In eM Client All Mail it shows 18629 messages, while in Gmail it shows 28666 messages (it is less because I have deleted a few messages). The mails from 2013 to now are still missing in eM Client All Mail folder.

Hello again Terry, I’m unfortunately not completely sure why these messages wouldn’t be downloaded as it seems the connection is ok between the client and the server. Please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and Enable IMAP logging for the problematic account.

Save the settings and replicate the issue you’re experiencing, perform repair and once the sync is finished but items are missing, please restart the application and go back to the advanced settings window to submit the logs.

Submit the logs to my email, mcgregor@emclient using the “Send logs” button and please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you.

Thank you Paul.
I found out why there were missing mails. I setup my gmail account in MS Outlook, and chose to show all mails. The missing mails came up as grey in Outlook. So I realize that for some unknown reasons, all of my mails from 2013 to 2015 were deleted in gmail.
Do you have a similar features in eM Client to display hidden mails?
I have gone through them and deleted forever some mails, and was able to recover about 5000 mails.
Thank you for your help.
Terry