Well done on your eM Client software

I know there have been a number of people having problems and issues with this eM Client as well as with this blog.  For myself, I would like to say other than that recent issue with Verizon, I’ve found this software to be superb in its performance, operation AND, in its ability to recover from a crash.  Just today, for whatever reason, my system went to MS’s famous blue screen of death and locked.  After recovery and reboot, I opened the eM Client and it went thru the process of database verification and recovery then opened up as usual.  I, for one, am extremely satisfied and delighted with your application, its operation and, the support of your software.  BRAVO and WELL DONE!!!

Hi C Hamilton,

I’m glad you’re so satisfied with eM Client! I’m sure you’re not the only one.

I’m not using Verizon, but having read some of those threads, I believe the issue was not even the fault of eM Client, but of Verizon.

Hi, we’re glad you’re satisfied with the application, however please note the Verizon issue has been caused by the server rather than the application.
We appreciate your support and please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul, I think is has become clear that the problem was on Verizpn’s server and not on the application.  From my perspective, you guys resolved the problem rather quickly.  Quite honestly, I would have been a bit surprised had Verizon admitted the problem was on their side (server side) and made the corrections.   The Telco’s, such as Verizon, aren’t quick to say the problem is theirs’.   Keep up the good work.

Yes Hans, I agree.  The problem became obvious that it was on the Verizon side and not on the eM Client side.  I was also delighted in the way the eM Client Guru’s got the problem resolved in a timely fashion.  At least from my perspective.

Once again thank you for your support and let us know if you come across any problems with the application, we’ll be happy to assist while resolving the problem.

Thank you,
Paul.