Web Site Purchase pages not working

I am nearing the end of my trial and was about to purchase but your web site is not working. The purchase button leads no where. Has this been disabled as Vers 7 is imminent?

Hi Raymond,
there shouldn’t be any issue with the website at the moment. Are you still experiencing this problem? You can contact our Sales department ([email protected]) about any questions concerning your purchase.

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for your response. The purchase pages are not working in Firefox 41.0.2, Clicking the purchase button does not take you to a cart. I have tried clearing the cache, history and cookies but the page loads incorrectly. It is working in Internet Explorer and Edge. See bottom of screen grab from FF - cart details.

That is really curious, I have installed the same version of FF and tried it, and I got to the checkout without any problems. Thank you for letting us know, though, we will attempt to keep an eye out on this issue. I must recommend using a different browser for your purchase at the moment though.

Hi Olivia,

After your comment about trying FF it occurred to me that maybe an extension was blocking the page. So I started FF in safe mode and the cart worked.

After trial and error I have discovered the ad blocker uBlock Origin was causing this issue.

Hope this helps someone else who may have the same problem.

Hi Raymond,
thank you for getting back to us on this issue and clearing it out.

Best regards,
Olivia