Weather Forecast Does Not Update

I have the weather forecast setting turned on for my calendar and like that ability. I’ve noticed though that when it is first turned on that it will give me the forecast for the next 5 days. What I’ve found though is that the 5 day forecast does not move as the days go by, so that after 5 days, I can see the forecast for the previous 5 days and nothing in the future. It seems that the forecast is only updated if the app is closed and reopened on another day. I can’t seem to find anyway to refresh the forecast (or have it update to display upcoming days) from within the app. As I keep the app open 24/7, it is annoying to have to close and reopen the app just to get an updated forecast.

Thanks,
Merg

Hi, thank you for pointing this out, we’ll have to some testing on this, I’ll keep you posted whether we were able to replicate the issue.
What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using v6.0.20320.0

• Merg

Hi thank you for pointing this out to us, I’ve replicated the issue and reported to the developers. I’ve just been told that the bug should be fixed in next update, I’ll try to keep you posted when the new release is out.

Thank you for understanding, hope you can manage to use the current version,
Paul.