We have two addresses on my account< the second account has started to download all mail into junk E-mail folder. How can we fix this?

We have two E-mail addresses on my account< the second account has started to download all mail into junk E-mail folder. How can we fix this?

Hi George, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Are you seeing any errors when trying to synchronize your items with the server?

Thank you,
Paul

Our version is 6.0 2014
Our server is  austwick.myzen.co.uk

Are you seeing any errors when trying to synchronize your items with the server? Can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi
I am seeing no errors amd the version is as already stated 6.0.2014 @M Client Inc.

Hi George, the version number should be in a different format, please make sure you’re using the latest available version of eM Client and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21372/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks for reply, Have downloaded latest edition as suggested, now mail going into Junk E-mail box on both addresses !

Can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable IMAP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the issue reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us by using the “Send logs” button, please submit the data to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum and an exported message that has been moved to the junk folder while the logging was enabled.

Thank you,
Paul