Visualise deletion status in search result list

In my previous email program (Postbox.inc) I could see the status of the search results, especially if the found email has been deleted or not. I cannot find that feature within eM Client and I really need it as I’m sometimes a bit too enthusiastic with deleting emails. So, my request is:

1. Clearly mark deleted messages in a search result list
  2. In the message view, also clearly show the message is deleted, like a red box with white letters

Postbox.inc even included a very easy option to move a deleted message back to the inbox. That feature doesn’t seem to exist on eM Client (yes, it is possible to move it back to the Inbox but in a bit more cumbersome way).

Maybe these features are already included in eM Client. If so, how to enable these? If not, consider it a change request.

On this forum I managed to find a solution to this (written by Gary, thanks!) but it’s a very cumbersome non-intuitive one:

To do that you need to:

1. Change from the default compact view, to a single line view. Grab the right-hand border of the message list and drag it to the right until the display changes.
  2. You also need to disable conversations. Go to Menu > View > Conversations > Disable Conversations.
  3. Finally, you need to click on a column header and choose Columns Configuration. Then add the Folder column.

Or, if you don’t want to do all that, right-click in the message body of one of the messages in your search results. Choose Properties and you will see the location.

Guess this could earn some love and attention from the dev team.