Visible code when sending emails

I have found that eM is sending the following code when I reply to an email:

blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc } blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding-top: 0px; } .plain pre, .plain tt { font-family: monospace; font-size: 100%; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; } a img { border: 0px; }body {font-family: Tahoma;font-size: 12pt;} .plain pre, .plain tt {font-family: Tahoma;font-size: 12pt;}

Which is visible to the other user. How to solve that?

Hi Fernando, can you please make a screenshot of the issue? I believe this is due to use of an HTML element, possibly formatted text that may have been imported into eM Client from another application. Are you using any templates/signatures with eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul

Yes it was imported. No templates.

If I understand this correctly you’ve inserted the HTML code into the message and sent the message to the recipient? If you want to send an HTML message you have to right click the text body and select Insert > HTML, and insert your HTML code into the body.

Otherwise the application won’t be able to process the code.

Regards,
Paul

No, it’s an old email that I’ve imported in eM Client.

How did you import the message did you use the import feature in eM Client? Did you import the message from another application or from an .eml file?

Thank you,
Paul