VIP Support Questions

I got notified that my VIP support will soon expire with a charge to extend it for one year. At this point, all of my issues with eM Client have been resolved, and I am a happy camper. If I do not renew VIP support, will I still be able to update eM Client? I understand that support has costs, but I do not use support now.

If I do not renew VIP support, will I still be able to update eM Client

Updating eM Client Pro to newer versions all depends on what licence you have.

Eg: If you purchased eM Client Pro V9 (without the lifetime upgrades) then you can only upgrade to all the later / future revisions of V9.

You then can at a later date either upgrade to the next version 10 when it’s out for an extra cost, or alt choose to purchase the Lifetime upgrades at an extra cost to then get all the future program upgrades to V10,11,12 etc . That’s better value.

Now if you initially purchased eM Client Pro V7, 8 or V9 (with the lifetime upgrades) then you will automatically get all the program upgrades.

You can access all the latest updates via the release history page to manually update anytime.

Thank you. I purchased two licenses of eM Client with lifetime upgrades, so it looks like I am covered.

1 Like