Viewing single email

HI,
Is it possible to compact/reduce the amount the email information at the top of the screen when viewing an email - it takes almost a 1/3 of the screen which interferes when reading emails.
Here’s an example

Matt

Hi,
Maybe it has to do with your screen resolution. Mine is 1920x1080 on this laptop and the email info. space is way much smaller than the 1/3 of the screen.

1 Like

Yes agree with @Son-of-A-Gun sounds like the problem is “a low screen resolution” to be taking up a 1/3 of the screen at the top.

I personally are running a res of 2560x1440 (2K) and only have a small space at the top of the eM Client GUI as Son of A Gun has.

@matt_Stribley what screen res are you running ?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. It’s running at 1920 x 1080 - the highest resolution I can get on this Acer swift 3 laptop.

Matt

@matt_Stribley

It’s running at 1920 x 1080.

That’s very strange you are then having that vertical size problem at the top of the emails as shouldn’t be the case at Full HD res as you have. Could be you have some general font setting wrong somewhere in eM Client that’s causing that top size vertical length longer than normal.

Maybe try going into “Menu / Settings / Mail / Read and Compose” etc, and set back to defaults and then close and reopen eM Client.

For the body of the email you can “Right click” in the body of the email and click “Zoom / 100%”. Or press Ctrl +0 key after clicking in the body.