View email without expanding an account?

Hi all,

I am trying out eM Client to replace Thunderbird. So far i really like it. There is one thing that i dont know if eM Client can do.

I have nine emails accounts setup in eM client. Very often i want to just look at one individual account instead of mail from all accounts (all inboxes). With the current setup, i have to expand an account and click on “inbox” to view a specific account. This is a bit inconvenient if i am switching between the nine accounts. I can always leave them all expanded but that is a lot of scrolling to get to the accounts at the bottom.

In Thunderbird they have all the account setup so i just have to click on the account to view emails from that account. I’ve seen this in Postbox as well.

Does eM Client have the option to do this too? I really like eM Client so far but this will be a deal breaker for me as it disrupt my workflow.

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

when you click on email account in left panel it should throw you in inbox, is this what you want?

regards
Jan

yes it does but it also expand that email account (showing inbox, sent, trash, draft, etc…) then i have to scroll down further if i want to open another account. With having nine accounts that a lot of scrolling and expand and collapse just to open an inbox.

Hello,

Then I am sorry, this is under ideas to considerate but it will not be added sooner than in late updated in 6th versions.

regards
Jan