View a folder in the message list

Hello

unfortunately I can’t find the answer to my question.

I care, on the list of messages, e.g. after searching, folders of e-mails were displayed. I want this information to be present with every message (where there is date, sender, subject), and not only in groups, when appropriate sorting is turned on.

Second question - how can I copy the name of the e-mail sender, after clicking on the right it is only possible to copy the e-mail address, and I want to copy e.g. name and surname

Thank you for your help
best regards

You can find the folder by right-click somewhere in the message body and choosing Properties. If you want to display the folder column in the message list, there are two settings you need to change.

1. Disable Conversations by selecting Menu > View > Conversations > Disable Conversations.
  2. Make the message list wider by dragging the right border towards the right. Once the message list exceeds 600 pixels, it will revert to a single line layout, and the folder column will be there.

Unfortunately that is not possible. Where do you want to use the copied information?