Version 7

Any date set for release of version 7??

Hi John, no date has been set yet for the release of the upcoming version. However it is expected to be released in Q1/Q2 2015.

Regards,
Paul.

Maybe Q1? I am really tired of having to deal with Outlook 2013 and no support for unified inbox. I need this program, with its modern UIX. Please! :slight_smile:

Thank you and keep it up folks

We’re working on the new release, but don’t want to rush things up. We want to make sure all new features are working properly and that the update won’t cause any issues to our users, please be patient, we’re excited to release the app soon as well.

Regards,
Paul

PLEASE add favorite folders so people can easily drag and drop mail to different archive folders for different subjects. It is a very basic function, but without it I cannot switch to your product. So basic, so valueble!

schedule emails please ! Im going to buy pro version

Hi Rafal this feature is planned to be released with the upcoming release of eM Client 7, we’re very excited to show you what we have prepared for you.

Regards,
Paul

by the way , during my over one year experience I can only tell it s awesome software. Blistering fast client, I could not compare to other Utility software . Please dont overload it , hope it will do not slow down … :-).

Push, Any date set for release of version 7??

Hi, i am waiting too.

em Clinet is one of the best Mail Programms i ever had.

Greetings from good old Germany.

EMClient 6 Looks terribly ugly in Windows 7. Most windows/dialogs have modern style borders, but some windows have system-like borders.
An option to choose modern look/ system native look would be highly apprecitated.

Thanks.

Rumor has it that it will be released this summer… FIngers-crossed…

• Merg

I vote for version 7 asap. realized I cannot live without threaded discussions etc.

Nearly the end of 2015 now.  (Watching this thread is like watching treacle slide down a hill)

Not a very steep hill at that.

Not a hill at all. The treacle just sits.

Hi Nick,
we’ll be releasing the beta version to our testers in the following weeks.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi,
we’ll be releasing the beta version to our testers in the following weeks.

Regards,
Olivia

any news about the beta version? I really like version 7, most of all the search!!!

Hi Davide,
the testers will be notified when the Beta is ready.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Olivia