Version 6 Free Update?

I received a promotional email today announcing that version 6 would be available soon. It offered a free update with the purchase of a Pro license. Does this mean that version 6 will not be a free update for those on a free license? All updates have been free in the past and I hope that continues.

Hello,

Free users should get update to 6th version without any fee.

This offer is for users who buy 5th version now or later, because it is close to release of 6th version we are offering free update to it.

regards
Jan

Thanks for the clarification. That is good news.

I still find this information on your website to be very confusing, i.e., what the differences are between the versions, how long updates are provided, what the costs are, etc. Much more detail and clarity is needed.

Hello,

Versions differs by updates and new featrues, we have minor (usually bugfixes, some minor features etc) and major version (new number and a lot of changes )

paid users receive updates for 1 year and version current in time of purchase (with some exceptions as now when we offer free update to 6th version) or with lifetime pass they receive all future updates and new versions.

but everything is on our web http://www.emclient.com/purchase?lang=en

regards
Jan