Use Exchange contacts with eM Client and Outlook

Hello!

I try to access contacts on an Exchange Server 2013 from both eM Client and Outlook 2010. I do not see the files attached with outlook in eM Client nor the files I attached with eM Client with Outlook.
Is there a way to configure eM Client to work with Outlook attachments?

Hope someone can help.
Olaf

Hello Olaf,
I must admit I am a bit unsure about your issue - what do you mean by these attachments? Did you create contacts in eM Client’s Local folder or in your exchange account’s folder?
eM Client can only access files synchronized to you server, so if the contacts added in Outlook are shown on the server, it should be able to see them. If they are also stored locally, there is no way to access them.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia!

The contacts are stored on the exchange server and I can see the contact in Outlook and eM Client. But if I attach a file here:

these file is not shown in Outlook.
And if I add a attachment in Outlook:

it is not shown in eM Client.

I hope this clarifies my issue.

Best regards
Olaf

Hello Olaf,
thank you for explaining, I understand the issue now.
Unfortunately, I consulted with out development team and this feature is not finished yet - for some reason Exchange treats the attachments differently to other information stored about the contact.
It’s a feature we are working on though and will fix this in the future updates.

Regards,
Olivia