Urgent! mails had been deleted from my web outlook after syncing with exchange account.

I have an exchange account, I added it to em client, which ONLY synced it once with the mail box and no more. also in the office email id which I added to em client, has lost the mails which are synced with em client. what gives ?
Please help these emails are important for me and I dont think I will continue using EM client any more due to such a problem.

software em client 6.019714.0

Hi, are you sure that it was eM client which deleted your emails? It can’t do anything like it on it’s own.

anyway try to use this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.197… there were some Exchange server tweaks so it might help you.

Jan

Hello Dear John galis

I would like to first of all thank you for looking at the issue, TBH it was my mistake, I was having oldest mail on top in my outlook hence it was not em clients problem.

however I do have a problem which is persistent, my em client only synched once for exchnage account that too when I was in the office. after and before that it never syncs.

what can I do for this >

Hi, Thank you for information about your original issue.

To those 2nd one, it does not synchronize even after you click “Send and Receive” or “F5”?

Jan

Dear Jan I am sorry to reply late. but for answers yes it does not synch even after send and receive when I am not at work location the problem still persists, let me come back again after testing today only .

however one thing happned it regularily syncs in office now but not out of office network.

okay Now I am home and this is what is happening its not synching to my office email anymore. here is attached image of what I am getting as a problem.

I will need your Exchange Web Services logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check Exchange Web Services under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

dear jan I dont mind logging the process and sending the logs but I would like to know what exactly is that I am sharing with these logs ? is there way to see them by myself in plain text.

you can see what eM Client is doing when you are synchronizing with server, basically it is log of communication between client and server.

You can view it by yourself when you will open then in random text processor, I suggest simple Notepad.

Jan