Urgent help requested

Ok folks I use my email for personal use just like I did Aol Yahoo and now on my own web server, I do not use it professionally and my license has been revoked wich is total BS, now I cant send in my reports from my computer without logging on to my web browser, so why did I install this because I hate Microsoft and updates to outlook screwed me in the past…
So whats the fix now? And quicker would be most appreciated…

Yep I kinda think the total lack of support is planned to force buying their product…I am about to search elsewhere, shame is I have installed this program on at least 20 folks computers to show them how simple it was…and they say cheaply priced 49 bucks a yr is not cheap 10 is…I can run outlook included free with all my windows aps and not pay anything…I will give this a little while to be fair. Then Im putting a post up in both of MY websites warning not to use it or rely on it because they will cut you off with no real reason

and leave you in a bind with no tech support or anything timely and cause you a world of issues…like im in right now.

Let me ask you geniuses another question how am I supposed to check my email when your software shut down sending and receiving…??? looks like outlook and a bunch of post on my websites some support group you have here almost six hours not a peep but me…great

So since you guys have such shit support I had to buy a license for personal use…I will be spreading the word about the scam you guys are running here…what a total croc…
I had to buy it since I have my weld inspection reports and all my files synced and I cannot sit around waiting for days for a solution to a Serial issue…You really need a contact for the extreme situations…anyway I will bring back links to both of my websites I also will add warning about running your software for all others to see in my signiture on some major websites…have a great day assholes.

well here is your Link Support feast on this one…
http://qcinspectors.com/showthread.php/338-EM-Client?p=610#post610
I will have many more…Thiefs

http://freedomofspeech.cc/Discussions/showthread.php?t=4949&p=5231#post5231