Urgent help please

Hi. My PC guy installed your email service a few weeks ago when he upgraded my computer, as Windows Live which I was using was no longer available. I have been satisfied with eM. But a fw days ago I started getting messages when I opened my email, can’t remember what they said, and because I do not understand a lot of computer speak, I disregarded them as I believed they weren’t applicable to me. But since saturday I have not received any new emails and each time I open it up to see what I can do, I get a message saying ‘Your demo period has expired. Please obtain a valid eM Client license.’ I open the highlighted prompt where I can request a new activation key to be sent to my email address…which I have tried several times, both with my email address and my daughters, but nothing is being sent and now I don’t know what to do. I have important emails I am waiting for and am scared that they will never reach me now. Please can you tell me what to do now. Kind regards. Janine

Has anyone seen my post?  I am very anxious to have this problem solved, but no-one is answering me. I am losing emails whilst my account is not activated.  Please can someone help me.

Did you check the junk mail folder?

Same problem here. I’ve used the “find your activation key” function several times over the coarse of the day and haven’t received anything. I’ve checked the spam and trash folders to boot.

Anybody?

I just tried it.  Received an email within 10 seconds.  Are you sure you are using the email address you used to register the product?

Yes. I’ve tried all associated e-mails :frowning:

You did register it at one point, correct?

Yes, I’ve been using the program for 2 years now. Never had a problem until now.

So I wasn’t receiving the e-mails because em Client wasn’t working due to needing a code. I just logged into my e-mail direct from the server and the e-mails were there. I’m good.

Thanks!

All good now.  I emailed eM directly and they responded overnight.  Now have the activation code and my daughter got it up and running again.  I had checked all my folders. 

All good now.  I emailed eM directly and they responded overnight.  Now have the activation code and my daughter got it up and running again.