upgraded to version 7 now I have over 100 categories , I need delete all of these ???

upgraded to version 7 now I have over 100 categories , I need delete all of these ???

I am having the same problem. Takes forever to load the categories and worse the ones I need are at the bottom of the list. Can’t use the category option anymore because of this. Even if they cache the gmail labels so it doesn’t take so long to load I don’t want to have to scroll for 30 seconds till I get to the bottom of the list. Hopefully they can make an option to turn off gmail labels as categories. I may have to downgrade back to version 6 until this is fixed as its a deal breaker for me.

Hello everybody,

As you’ve observed, the Gmail labels are currently displayed as categories in eM Client 7. There will definitely be changes to how this is handled in the future, so if you use these labels, please do not delete them. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

With apologies,
Maurice

Thats good to hear and thanks for letting us know. Do you have a “rough” time frame on when it may be implemented?

Hello Rusty,

It might be implemented in the 7.1 version which should come out sometime at the beginning of the next year.

Regards,
Maurice