Upgraded to new version em client stopped working, dleted it and re-installed original free version. Still doesn't work. I need my email....

Upgraded to new version as requested, em client stopped working, dleted it and re-installed original free version. Still doesn’t work. I need my email…

I did same.   But then I restarted my computer and the license was updated to version 7 and is working.

Ok I seem to have fixed this myself. I found the original setup.msi from my archives but I first had to delete the EM Client folder and files in \Users\Me\appData\Em Client. Seems to be working but of course all backup mail gone… Still on my Outlook Mail server though.

I wish a vile toothache upon the IT genius that released the update popup without adequate warning of the consequences. Mail programs aren’t bloody games. They are life and death to anyone using a computer.

And now all my archived mail is available! Back to where I was yesterday. Isn’t it wonderful that an entire day can be spent (sic wasted) cleaning someone else’s mess. (ps I’m not referring to Trump) 

Oh Yes… updated to Version 7

Hello,

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re experiencing issues with the 7.0.30068.0 version, can you please install this version? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v7.0.30242/setup.msi

Thank you,
Maurice

Thanks for the info, but I reinstalled original version and deleted file from appdata folder and is working like before. But I’m scared to apply any future update…