updating a calendar event - no more prompt to send update to the participants

Hello,

my eM Client is 6.0.223440 on Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

when updating an existing calendar event (e.g. adding a room or description), saving the event should require me to either submit the invites or not, and also a prompt window should occur allowing me to choose one of these options. But it isn’t like this any more. The event updates are always been sent without prompt. How can I have this issue solved and have it as usualy? Thanks

Hello if you’re editing the description, updates will be added to the calendar event, however unless you change the start time or event date, no confirmation should be needed regarding the event’s details.

If you add an attendee to the schedule you should however be prompted to send an invite to the user, if this doesn’t occur, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What calendar service are you using with eM Client?

hello, my eM Client is 6.0.223440 on Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit as above described. previously when I was sending an update there was always a prompt window to choose if I want to send the update to the participants or no. now there is not. the program is sending the update without prompting.

What calendar/mail service are you using with eM Client? 

Same as always. One calDav and one Google. But I use the calDav mostly.

Hello again, sorry for the belated reply, are you having this issue with both of these accounts?

If you’re able to replicate the issue, please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable CalDAV and GData logging for the problematic accounts.

Save the settings, replicate the issue and once the issue reoccurs, please restart the application and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button.

Please submit the data to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you.

Hello again. It occurs only on the CalDav calendar. I will submit the logs as you wished now. BR