Updated to Client 6, now getting a message that the program was not closed properly. Ideas?

Since updating to Client 6 I get an error message when I start eM Client saying that the program was not closed properly. I tried the repair option on the installer and received the error message "the file ‘MailClientCommonUFile’ cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file ‘MailClient.cab’. I’m using eM Client version 6.0.19690.0 on a 64-bit Windows 7, service pack 1 system. Can I remove and re-install the program (using the installer) without losing my data or settings? If not, is there a way to repair / replace the missing file?

Here’s the version and start of the original error message: Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, Framework: 2.0.50727.5472
The following error has occurred: MailExceptions.OperationException: Specified method is not supported.at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.ThrowNotSupportedException()
MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.MailClient.Storage.Synchronization.IFolderSynchronizer.Create(Folder folder)

Hi, yes you can reinstall eM Client from setup.msi file without data loss. but to be sure use File - Backup… before.

Jan