Updated to 6.0 - no synch since !

HI, I was asked and updated to 6.0.20154.0.
Since it wont synchronize.
What do I do?
12:22:59 [email protected] [AirSync] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’
12:22:59 [email protected] [AirSync] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 65.54.225.168:443
12:22:59 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
12:22:59 at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
12:22:59 — End of inner exception stack trace —
12:22:59 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
12:22:59 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
12:22:59 at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetRequestStream(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
12:22:59 at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetXmlWriter(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
12:22:59 at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncItemSynchronizer2.Synchronize(IItemSynchronizeContext1 synchronizeContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
12:22:59 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer`2.<>c__DisplayClass30.<>c__DisplayClass35.b__2c(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
12:22:59 at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
12:22:59 — End of inner exception stack trace —
12:22:59 at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
12:22:59 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hi, are you receiving any errors from the application?
What’s not synchronizing, email, calendars, everything?

Thank you,
Paul.

HI,
Errors
Unable to connect to remote server
but I am connected and getting mail updates, internet etc.

Synchronizing
Yes - everything.

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for the problematic account?

Save the settings and restart the application try to add some calendar events and if you receive the error again, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs”, please add my email to copy ([email protected]).

And add a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.