Updated emclient now it says I'm offliine.

after I updated on 4/18/2015 I can’t send or receive e-mails. I also cannot download attachments. it keeps saying I’m offline. I DO NOT have workoffline checked and I’ve reinstalled the activation key twice. all to no avail.

I too have similar problems after updating software. Can no longer gain access to my gmail accounts (although I can gain access to them thro google on line). I cannot get through the set up after installing update 6.0.22313.0

I too have similar problems after updating software. Can no longer gain access to my gmail accounts (although I can gain access to them thro google on line). I cannot get through the set up after installing update 6.0.22313.0
What deal us? 

I also have the same problem…it also told me that javascript was not enabled and that my browser was not up to date…I use chrome, cannot be more up to date!  emClient seems to insist on loading and ancient version of internet explorer and I don’t know how to change that!

Hello, have you been able to authenticate with your Gmail account using the new authentication method that was included in the latest release? E.g. have you re-entered your password and confirmed access for eM Client?
If you’re being prompted to enable JavaScript, you have to enable JavaScript for Internet Explorer, as eM Client is built on some of the application’s core features, thus even having the option enabled in other browser won’t take effect.

Was the next update from 20-04-15 (correction for google), but still I can not send or receive e-mails

I do not use G-mail and it has not asked for me to enable JavaScript.

Can you please specify the applications behavior then? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client? Can you make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum? Are there any errors thrown by the application?

Are you using any security software on your computer that may have disabled the applications ability to connect to the server?

Good day!After your next update (yestaday 24-04-15), not change in works of programm. Not Access to Google also! For your help i close dump EM.
Security: Kaspersky 
File with dump i can send, look bellow

MailClient 6.0.22344.0 [PID: 5916]Description:             eM Client
Company:                 eM Client, Inc.
CPU:                     0%
CPU Time:                0:0:3
Physical Memory:         87512k
Virtual Memory:          448372k
Managed Heap:            4939k
Gen 0 Collections:       11
Gen 1 Collections:       3
Gen 2 Collections:       1
% Time in GC:            0,19%

Thread ID: 3496 
Thread ID: 6136 
Thread ID: 4568 
Thread ID: 2840 
Thread ID: 2508 [waiting]
Thread ID: 3888 [waiting]
Thread ID: 1272 
Thread ID: 1712 
Thread ID: 2056 [waiting]
Thread ID: 2044 
Thread ID: 1708 
Thread ID: 2792 [waiting]
Thread ID: 4108 

Thread [#3496]
    [Internal Frame, ‘M–>U’]
*0. System.Windows.Forms.dll#0!System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(dwComponentID=, reason=-1, pvLoopData=0) (source line information unavailable)
1. System.Windows.Forms.dll#0!System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(reason=-1, context=System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) (source line information unavailable)
2. System.Windows.Forms.dll#0!System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(reason=, context=) (source line information unavailable)
3. System.Windows.Forms.dll#0!System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(context=) (source line information unavailable)
4. MailClient.exe#0!MailClient.Program.b__4() (source line information unavailable)
5. MailClient.ExceptionUtils.dll#0!MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils.Filter(body=, filter=MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils+FilterDelegate, handler=System.Action`1<system.exception>) (source line information unavailable)
6. MailClient.exe#0!MailClient.Program.Main(args=) (source line information unavailable)

Thread [#6136]
[Internal Frame, ‘U–>M’]

Thread [#4568]

Thread [#2840]

Thread [#2508]
*0. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(waitHandles=, millisecondsTimeout=, exitContext=) (source line information unavailable)
1. MailClient.exe#0!MailClient.Storage.Data.Compactor.CompactWorker(parameter=) (source line information unavailable)
2. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(state=) (source line information unavailable)
3. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(executionContext=, callback=, state=, preserveSyncCtx=) (source line information unavailable)
4. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(executionContext=, callback=, state=, preserveSyncCtx=) (source line information unavailable)
5. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(executionContext=, callback=, state=) (source line information unavailable)
6. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(obj=) (source line information unavailable)
[Internal Frame, ‘U–>M’]

Thread [#3888]
*0. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.Monitor.Wait(obj=, millisecondsTimeout=, exitContext=) (source line information unavailable)
1. MailClient.exe#0!MailClient.Storage.Application.TaskQueue.<.ctor>b__0() (source line information unavailable)
2. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(state=) (source line information unavailable)
3. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(executionContext=, callback=, state=, preserveSyncCtx=) (source line information unavailable)
4. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(executionContext=, callback=, state=, preserveSyncCtx=) (source line information unavailable)
5. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(executionContext=, callback=, state=) (source line information unavailable)
6. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() (source line information unavailable)
[Internal Frame, ‘U–>M’]

Thread [#1272]

Thread [#1712]

Thread [#2056]
*0. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(waitHandles=, millisecondsTimeout=, exitContext=) (source line information unavailable)
1. System.dll#0!System.Net.TimerThread.ThreadProc() (source line information unavailable)
6. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() (source line information unavailable)
[Internal Frame, ‘U–>M’]

Thread [#2044]

Thread [#1708]
[Internal Frame, ‘M–>U’]
[IL Method without Metadata]
*0. System.Runtime.Remoting.dll#0!System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Ipc.IpcPort.WaitForConnect() (source line information unavailable)
1. System.Runtime.Remoting.dll#0!System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Ipc.IpcServerChannel.Listen() (source line information unavailable)
[Internal Frame, ‘U–>M’]

Thread [#2792]
*0. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(waitableSafeHandle=, millisecondsTimeout=, hasThreadAffinity=, exitContext=) (source line information unavailable)
1. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(millisecondsTimeout=, exitContext=) (source line information unavailable)
2. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne() (source line information unavailable)
3. MailClient.exe#0!MailClient.UI.Notifications.Notifier.checkQueue() (source line information unavailable)
4. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(state=) (source line information unavailable)
5. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(executionContext=, callback=, state=, preserveSyncCtx=) (source line information unavailable)
6. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(executionContext=, callback=, state=, preserveSyncCtx=) (source line information unavailable)
7. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(executionContext=, callback=, state=) (source line information unavailable)
8. mscorlib.dll#0!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() (source line information unavailable)
[Internal Frame, ‘U–>M’]

Thread [#4108]</.ctor></system.exception>

Hello, not completely sure what kind of issue you’re experiencing, based on the stackdump I believe another application might be blocking your connection with the server, try to temporarily disable any security software on your computer and check if the issue persists.

Let me know if the issue persists, thank you…

I ended up deleting both my accounts and re-entering them. worked but lost all of my saved Emails!