Unsent mail in Outbox on exit

Greetings.

I changed email provider from GMail to other one and recreated mailbox with new settings. Surprisingly, an invisible letter stuck in my Outbox and eM Client keep nagging me about it on exit. I double-checked client’s outbox and server-side outbox - there is nothing inside any of them.

How can I fix this problem without disabling this notification message? I tried DbRepair.exe from eM Client folder and it returned “No problem status”, what else can be done?

Thank you in advance.

I had write it down to get related question to appear -_-
Anyway, I enabled Smart folders in Tools -> Settings -> General -> Show Smart folders and here it is - an Outbox with a letter stuck in it. After clearing it out problem solved itself.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

I have exactly this problem but there is nothing in my Outbox but I still get the nagging upon exit. I can see the Outbox, I always have it on view because I delay the sending of mail for ten minutes. I have also ran the DBRepair utility whilst being exited from the program but still no luck. Any idea how to get rid of it without deleting everything and starting again?

Anyway, I enabled Smart folders in Tools -> Settings -> General -> Show Smart folders and here it is - an Outbox with a letter stuck in it. After clearing it out problem solved itself.

I have exactly this problem but there is nothing in my Outbox but I still get the nagging upon exit. I can see the Outbox, I always have it on view because I delay the sending of mail for ten minutes. I have also ran the DBRepair utility whilst being exited from the program but still no luck. Any idea how to get rid of it without deleting everything and starting again?

I can see the Outbox - it is Empty.