Unread folder with duplicates

Good morning, my name is Vincenzo and I am writing to you from Italy. I have been using Emclient for about twenty years and I have a lifetime Pro license, updated to the latest version. I am very happy that you released the mobile version and I immediately installed it. It works quite well, but immediately after installing it, I had a problem on the Windows version of Emclient. In fact, all the emails in the “Unread” search folder have been duplicated. In reality they are not, because when looking in the inbox of the individual accounts there are no duplicates. I tried to do the Dbrepair and I also tried to put into practice the suggestion you report in the support, i.e. disabling the display of special and important labels in Gmail, but the problem still remains. Can you help me solve this problem?
Thank you.
Vincent

Is it possible you have the same account setup twice in eM Client?

If so, when in Unread and you mark one of the duplicate messages as read, the other will also be marked as read.

Hi, I don’t think the problem depends on this. However, I attach the account configuration.
Thank you.

When in Unread and you mark one of the duplicate messages as read, and the other will also be marked as read, means you have the same account setup twice.

What you can do is compare the Inbox in eM Client with the Inbox in webmail. If they are not the same, remove that account from eM Client, then add it back again, making sure you enter the correct credentials in the web browser part of the setup.