Undo does not work properly - version 6.0.24928.0

I have now had this happen a few times; when I attempt to move an email into a folder for filing purposes (drag and drop) and accidentally drop it in the wrong folder, I then attempt to use the “Undo” function (first option in the Edit drop down menu) to bring it back to where I started so I can correct the mistake - the “Undo” doesn’t undo that last procedure, instead it undoes so earlier function - normally the last delete I executed. Is this a known issue and will it be fixed?

There are still far too many issues with version 7, based on what I am reading, to update to that yet, but am hoping a simply fix to version 6 for a basic function of this mature might be coming?? It is not a killer, but if the reason for the incorrect filing happens to be an accidental knock on the mouse button, it can be difficult to know exactly where the drag and drop got deposited.

Thanks.

I just tested this today and still it doesn’t work. We are testing emClient for a cutomer and for her it is a “killer” unfortunately.