Undeletable imported folders and other imported folders I can't use in mail rules

I’ve migrated from Windows Live Mail as it’s display of mail folders becomes corrupted and I can’t access the mail I need to…(directory structure/display issues according to Microsoft and their fix didn’t work on my machine).

So I’ve installed EM client imported my mail successfully from a manual backup of my *.eml mail directories and after some editing of the folders and moving of mail within eM Client, made some resemblance of sense of them…BUT…I cannot delete redundant genericly-named mail folders, (inbox, outbox, drafts etc), that I’ve imported and moved to appropriate mail account directory’s, (on the left hand side of the screen). 

Currently my “Local Folders” contains a number of genericly named mail folders that I don’t need and also can’t delete, and imported folders that I wish to sort the bulk of my mail into…using rules…

My 2nd issue is that when creating rules I am not able to select any of my imported folders as a destination for any mail I wish to be sorted…

Are there any work-arounds?

Any plans to remedy these issues in the next update?

Please help…

P.S.  I like what I’ve seen of this email client so far particularly the variety of importable mail formats… it’s 1 of 1/2 a dozen or so I’ve trying to get to work for me…