Unable to update Port Settings

AOL informed me that they were changing the server and port settings so need to manually configure the servers and port numbers. However, I’m unable to update the port settings for POP3 and SMTP that were given to me (POP3-995-SSL and SMTP-465-SSL) as eM Client keeps telling me that port settings can only be numerical. Can anyone please help me with this as eM Client doesn’t allow me to send/receive any mail now?

Go to Menu > Accounts

Click on the POP3 tab for that account.
Change the port to 995 and the security policy to Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)

Click on the SMTP tab for that account.
Change the port to 465 and the security policy to Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)

Click on Save & Close.

Thanks for the quick reply Gary. I updated those settings on my account setup, saved and closed the screen and clicked refresh, but it’s still saying that it’s unable to connect to my email address. It says that it can be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. When I log in directly to AOL Mail site, I’m able to view my emails, but I still can’t eM Client to connect to the AOL mail server. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

As a test, can you completely disable any anti-virus, firewall, proxy or VPN, then try again.
Sometimes even restarting your router may resolve this.