Unable to search after latest update

Hi David,
A very similar issue is fixed in our internal build. However we want to make sure this one is fixed as well. So could you please send us “main.dat” and “folders.dat” files? They should be located here:
C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (Vista/Win7)
C:\Documents and Settings%Current User%\Application Data\eM Client (XP)

Please mail them directly to [email protected]. We can create a fix for you or provide you our internal version.
Thank you for your help.
Petr

Hi SueR,
The files you provided us were most likely last used by version 3.5.11694. So I think your current version uses different ones.
Please try to locate the current ones and send them to us.
In case of any trouble we can try to fix your problems remotely using teamviewer. Please contact George for more information ([email protected]).
Cheers,
Petr

Petr-
please see my post above as to how I fixed the search problem.That is the reason I am asking about the HOLIDAY issue.

Another possibility is that the content of your “main.dat” and “folders.dat” files is not complete, so including also following files might help: “main.dat-shm”, “main.dat-wal”, “folders.dat-shm” and “folders.dat-wal”.
Regards,
Petr

Hi SueR,
I have seen your post but I do not know if the problem might be related to the Holidays. I am unable to reproduce the issue with the files provided.

I have e-mailed you the files.

Have here the same Problem…
Version is 4.0.15145.0