Unable to create Backup

Hi. I am unable to backup my database. Apart from this everything seems to be working normally but I need to transfer to a new computer. Could I just copy and transfer the folder? If not, this is the error I am receiving:
System.IO.IOException: database disk image is malformed —> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteBlob.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, Int32 offset)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.BlobStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   — End of inner exception stack trace —
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.BlobStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at MailClient.Streams.StreamHelper.CopyStream(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream, Nullable`1 cancellationToken, ProgressReporter reporter)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyContents(Table table, Boolean sortDesc)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyTableData(Table table)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyInternal(String specificTable, Boolean copyIndexesViewsAndTriggers)
   at DbBackup.FormBackup.Backup(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at DbBackup.FormBackup.<mainform_load>b__27_0(Object a, DoWorkEventArgs b)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
Data:
Table: LocalMailContents

Many thanks</mainform_load>

This is the error you get when you try to open eM Client and it runs a database check?

No, I got the error trying to backup the database to allow me to transfer to a new computer. eM Client opens and runs normally.

Yes, you can manually copy the database directory to another computer. Deactivate your license on the old computer before you copy the folder. You can do that in Menu > Help > License > Deactivate.

Close eM Client and then copy C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that. eM Client does need to be closed on both computers to do this.

Many thanks Gary