Un-representable+DateTime+error+message

Keep getting this error message.  No real evidence of any problem.  Just these messages.

How do I fix.stop this?

Hello Dick, sorry for this issue, seems like a bug in the latest release, you can install an older release and repair your calendar to get rid of the error by downloading an older installer here: 6.0.22465.0 , however we’re already working on a solution for the problem, which will be included in a near update as soon as we resolve the issue.

Regards,

I am consistently getting this error also.  Hope you can fix it soon.

Very nice app!

/John

Hello John, we resolved this issue in this update, 6.0.23330.0 can you please update your eM Client and in case the issue persists, repair your calendar folders? To repair a calendar folder, right click the folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button.

Hope this helps,

Paul, 

I am getting a similar error message. I have confirmed that I am on the latest version of eM client. I also went through the process of deleting my account, uninstalling the software and then re-installing before adding my account again. The error message persists and I receive it every 30 minutes or so. 

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Hi again.  Updated to 6.0.223330.0 and all is well.  Thanks!

And thanks again for this app.  It’s really nice.

/John

(That’s 6.0.23330.0, not 6.0.223330.0 … but you probably knew that)

Hello Greg,
are you sure you’re running the 6.0.23330 version? Check it in Help > About menu, and if not, please download it here > http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.233…

If you upgraded to the mentioned version and the problem persists then please post the contents of the Log tab here.

Best regards,
Olivia

I get this error message every time I start the application.  I’m running 6.0.23181.0.  However, when I check for updates eM Client says there are no updates.  Should I be downloading 6.0.23330 separately from one of your links above or will it be available as a “normal” update within the application?

Hi Steve,
since not everyone experiences this error, we didn’t send it out as a global update and only recommend the users who experience it to download it separately. If you have this exact same error, please download the version mentioned above.

Best regards,
Olivia

Olivia,
This release is still not published, in other words:

1. If I am running “Check for Update” … it tells me I have the latest version (which is 6.0.23181.0)
  2. It is not listed on your release history page: http://www.emclient.com/release-history

BTW I love emClient - best client to use with G-Mail on Microsoft. I am glad there is a fix for this issue - as the error messages were very disruptive throughout the work-day.

Hello Rids,
this release is indeed not yet officially published, but there are reasons for that - it hasn’t been properly tested yet.
We only push updates to all users after we check if the fix we implemented is actually permanently fixing the issue. We give out the early fixes here on forum to help the users that are experiencing an issue that makes it impossible to use eM Client, as this one was. It is actually a standard procedure for most software products.
This release will be published soon, though.
Thank you for your interest in eM Client.

Best regards,
Olivia

FYI - the update fixed my problem.  Thanks.

It fixed my problem too! Thank you! :slight_smile: