.txt-attachments (details.txt + undelivered message headers.txt) in mailer-daemon mails will be displayed as attachment.bin

.txt-attachments (details.txt + undelivered message headers.txt) in mailer-daemon mails will be displayed as attachment.bin. How ca I fix this without clicking every attachment and save it to the disk under new name? As a mail server administrator this is very important for me before purchasing a pro version… If you need the source code from the mail pls give me a contact mail…

Hi, yes I could use that email exported into .eml and send as attachment to galis@emclient.com.
Please also send me this topic’s url in subject.

Jan

I’m experiencing the same problem as the OP. After importing emails from an old program (Incredimail), when I click on some of those emails, I can’t see the text. I only see them now as attachment.bin files. The only way to view them now is to open the attachment.bin files in notepad or wordpad. How can I fix this so I can view them in eMClient? As the OP said, this is very important for me before purchasing a pro version.
Thanks,
Paul