Two inboxes with each of my accounts...

When I imported my accounts from Windows Live Mail two “inboxes” and “draft” boxes were created in each of my accounts. One inbox receives “new mail” and the other inbox contains messages that were imported from WLM. Can these two boxes be combined to where I only have one “inbox” in each account and also for the “draft” boxes? Thank You, JR

Hello JR001,

You could go to the old Inbox, press Ctrl+A to select all e-mails and then drag and drop them to the new Inbox. You can delete the old Inbox afterwards. This process should go smoothly, we do however recommend making a backup (Menu -> File -> ‘Backup…’) before any operation involving major data manipulation.

Regards
Maurice

I too have the same ‘problem’. But … there isn’t an option to Delete either Inbox.

Hello Michael,

Could you please try deleting the Inbox on the server? If it doesn’t work, we would ask you for advanced logging to have a closer look. Please go to Menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Advanced -> Logging and turn on logging for ‘IMAP’ for the relevant account. Let eM Client run for a bit, receive some messages and turn eM Client off. Afterwards please go to a folder where the logs are saved (default location is C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\Logs), choose the log that has IMAP and relevant date in its name and send it to [email protected] with a link to this thread. We’ll examine the issue and will be able to advise further.

Thank you,
Maurice