Trash mail still appears in Inbox

When I delete an e-mail from my Gmail account, it doesn’t dissappear from Inbox, but stays there because the flag Inbox remains enabled (along with the flag Trash). Is it a bug? Is there a setting somewhere to correct it? I have version 7.0.26687.0 installed.

Hello, please go to your Gmail webmail settings and make sure all “show in IMAP” checkboxes are checked. If that doesn’t help, can you please try removing your Gmail accounts and re-adding it in eM Client?

This is happening to me too. All IMAP boxes are enabled but deleting email just marks it with a trash flag but does not delete. And what do you mean exactly by “removing your Gmail accounts?”

Hello,

Could you please post here a screenshot from the Gmail webmail settings, the Labels tab?

Thank You,
Maurice

Here is screen shot of what it looks like in my inbox when I hit delete. Followed by labels settings in both my gmail accounts. Also, how do I get images and attachments to appear in my emails in emclient?

Hello,

Thank you for posting this. In this case, could we please also see a screenshot from Menu -> Tools -> Accounts -> your Gmail account -> IMAP tab? Are all the pathways in the Special folder section the same as in the picture?

As for the other question, “how do I get images and attachments to appear in my emails”, could you please specify what do you mean?

Regards,
Maurice

Yes, they are the same. The emails seem to be deleting now. The only thing I did differently was to go into the privacy setting and choose “display unsafe content in all messages” so that I can see images and attachments in my emails. Not sure if this had anything to do with it, but now the messages are going into the trash. 

Hello,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved, although the privacy setting could not have any effect on it.

Regards,
Maurice