translating text lkanguage within an email

In thunderbird i can translate text from other languages into English and visa versa with out leaving the application using im translate. Can anything similair be done in eM Client because i really need this feature working in many different languages becomes tedious always translating in google.

Hi,
you can translate by Google without leaving eM Client: in new mail message window go to menu Tools->Translate with Google Translate. There you can select languages and run the translation.

This function is great and thank for the heads up but i need to do this on 70 - 80% of my inbox?? Can i get those features in all menus not just the new mail window?

Just to clarify.
Is it planned to be able to translate text from an email i am sending into another language. This function in forwarded or replies is in place but i still need to phaff about in new sent mails. This is a regular (used daily) function for me in TB. To be frank it is the difference between paying for the licensce or staying with the free version.

Just to clarify.
Is it planned to be able to translate text from an email i am sending into another language. This function in forwarded or replies is in place but i still need to phaff about in new sent mails. This is a regular (used daily) function for me in TB. To be frank it is the difference between paying for the licensce or staying with the free version.