Transfer my Email Account

My email was scammed last week and I fell for it. The scammer claimed they were from Yahoo and that I had to press the update button or I would not be able to use my email. Once I did that I received a new Yahoo email program. I didn’t like the new program and when I called AT&T iwas informed it was a scam and I’m trying to move my e-mail over to the Currently AT&T program and hoping I could move my folders and Contacts with it.

I didn’t like the new program and when I called AT&T i was informed it was a scam and I’m trying to move my e-mail over to the Currently AT&T program and hoping I could move my folders and Contacts with it.

So if I get this right your AT&T / Yahoo mailbox email was transferred to some other fake Yahoo lookalike mailbox with a different GUI frontend and you now want to move your email contents back to your original AT&T / Yahoo mailbox ?

That’s right. I don’t know how to do that.

I would then speak to your AT&T / Yahoo Technical support for advise on how to bring it back. This forum is only to help with configuring eM Client for your exiting mailbox.

Thank you. I tried calling AT&T but couldn’t get a person!

I tried calling AT&T but couldn’t get a person!

See if they then have a eg: live chat or a contact form for technical assistance.