Too many inboxes!

Folder hierarchy is ridiculous.  I am trying to setup eM Client as substitute for Windows Live Mail and not matter what I do, can’t get folders properly organized.  I have a couple of folders that are sub-folders of Inbox; simple enough.  But, when i try to do the same in eM, I get another inbox AND then the folder I want.  I KNOW it’s an inbox; that’s why I had it setup as a subfolder of the inbox.  It only takes a very few subfolders to completely trash a simple folder structure.  How do I make this stop?  I just want the following:
Inbox
     Subject 1
     Subject 2

Who is your mail provider? I have created multiple folders under my Inbox without issue in eM Client. Also, I see how you want to set up your folders, but what exactly do you mean that it creates additional Inbox folders?

• Merg

Thanks for the response.  Just knowing that it worked correctly for someone else got me looking at it from a different direction.  The problem was not eM but was how my folders were setup in Win Live Mail.  I had 2 folders that were setup as sub folders to the inbox and they were the culprits.  When I moved those folders to be sub folders of the account and then imported; all good:
Live Mail
Not good:
Inbox
     - Folder 1
     - Folder 2
Junk
Deleted

Good import:
Inbox
Folder 1
Folder 2
Junk
Deleted

Thanks again.

Your setup with Live Mail should still have worked. There should not be an issue with having folders as subfolders to your Inbox.

• Merg